Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Configuration Error

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:44:01 +0200
On 09/14/2010 09:10 AM, raymond lew wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam:

Here is the patch in the installation process of wireshark-1.4.0rc2
source code on fedora 13. Unable to install yacc, bison, etc. on this
machine. Please find config.log file in the attachment. Thank you in
advance.

[lew@localhost ~]$ su
Password:
[root@localhost lew]# cd /tmp/wireshark-1.4.0rc2
[root@localhost wireshark-1.4.0rc2]# ./configure

Hi,

On the side: You shouldn't do this as root, only install as root.

Thanks,
Jaap