Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Merge of SVN 33751 into 1.4 branch

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:20:53 +0200
Hi David,

You can always post on the developer list, we're all there. Porting
this thread over there.

If I look at the changelog for trunk-1.4 packet-dcm.c I see this
revision listed as backported.
See
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk-1.4/epan/dissectors/packet-dcm.c
and
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Trunk-1.4
Are you telling us that this doesn't work in 1.4.0 ?

Thanks,
Jaap