Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Export to CSV

From: Gary Chaulklin <garychaulklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 05:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
If I export ALL packets to a CSV file I get the header fields (Time, Frame Number, etc.).

If I export just the DISPLAYED packets to a CSV file, I just get the DISPLAYED packets - no header fields.

Could Wireshark be changed to provide the header fields when the user is asking for a CSV file regardless of whether the user is asking for ALL or just DISPLAYED packets?  Or alternatively provide the option to get the header fields?

I noticed this issue with 1.2.9, but I assume that no change has been made in subsequent releases in this regard.

Thanks.