Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Python code causes *shark to crash

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:32:26 +0200
Any changes recently that may have caused the problem?
This is current SVN head completely rebuild.

jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/build> tshark
Segmentation fault
jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/build> rm -rf /opt/test/share/wireshark/python/
jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/build> tshark
no register file /opt/test/share/wireshark/python/1.5.0/register-dissector.py
tshark: There are no interfaces on which a capture can be done
jmayer@egg:~/work/wireshark/svn/build>

Ciao
 Joerg