Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] library wireshark in ruby

From: diouf karim <dioufkarim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 07:44:51 +0000 (GMT)
 0  down vote  favorite

Hello,

I'm doing my project of 4th year of university and the theme of this project is to realize a network analyser with web interface close to what wireshark proposes. So its necessary to mapper the wireshark library in the ruby language, that will allow me after to dissector the packets captured.

I have been looking for some manual or documentation about the library on the net but no success. After all i decided to join the developpers mailing list to post the question and learn about development of wireshark library. Is there any manul or documentation , as every programming libarary and any ideas are welecome.

Thanks in advance