Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Can asn2wrs handle BER & PER in same protocol?

From: "Kukosa, Tomas" <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 08:18:56 +0200
Hi,

yes, it is not possible to generate BER end PER code in one asn2wrs calling.
But you can call it more times for one protocol.

Using asn2wrs with -s option (Single file output from template) and generating packet-proto.c with one asn2wrs calling is just one simple way how to use it.

You can call asn2wrs more times without -s option and then combine generated source fragments in the way which you need.

Regards,
  Tomas