Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] FW: wireshark decodes xml files?

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:25:53 +0530
Hello,

Thanks for your response

1. currently I am decoding my plug-ins with pcap files and I have
traffic to decode the plug-ins. i.e. as you assumed.
2. regarding xml files decoding, my protocols are not yet ready to
decode xml files, I think I have to make some changes in my code in
order to make it decode xml files.
3. now my query is, as I decoded my plug-ins with pcap, in the similar
way I want to decode with xml, and I want to know what are changes
required to do like that? Also I don't know how to load xml file into
Wireshark for decoding.
4. I still don't have xml files, I have to write those sample xml files.

Best regards,
Upendra