Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] FW: wireshark decodes xml files?

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 13:37:22 +0530

Hello,

Thanks for your quick information.

Right now I am decoding my plug-ins with .pcap files using Wireshark, but now I want to decode them using xml files.

For that I want to know 2 things.

1.       What are the changes required in my code in order to decode them with xml files.

2.       How Wireshark decodes xml files? For decoding pcap files, we can directly load xxx.pcap file into Wireshark so that it can understand and decodes, but whereas for xml file, how to load it into Wireshark? As Wireshark don’t understand xml file.

If there are any documents or links which can answer my question please provide me

Thanks,

Upendra