Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 33921: /trunk/ /trunk/: config.nmake

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 19:30:45 +0200
 Jeff Morriss skrev 2010-08-25 18:42:
morriss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=33921

User: morriss
Date: 2010/08/25 08:27 AM

Log:
  Change PCAP_VERSION to 4.1.2.  Hopefully this will cause the U3/PortableApps builds to pick up WinPcap again.
Looks like this also requires the WpdPack to be upgraded.  IF I can ever
get wireshark-win32-libs downloaded[1], I'll do that (at least for
Win32).  Unless someone who already has it beats me to it...

[1] After spending close to an hour downloading all the tags from old
versions (with no end in sight) I gave up and am now trying to use the
SVN "--depth" parameters to limit the size of the download.  It doesn't
seem to be going much faster...
I just do "wireshark-win32-libs/trunk/"
/Anders