Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] LTE RRC Dissector get crashed when trying to run wireshark

From: Vishal Kumar Singh <vishal.ismdh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 17:05:06 +0530
Hi All,

I tried to build LTE-RRC Dissector using the source code placed at trunk/epan/dissectors Revision 33887. After I copy the library to the plugin directory, and run wireshark. The wireshark is getting crashed with the following trace "Duplicate protocol name ""LTE Radio Resource Control (RRC) protocol"! This might be caused by an inappropriate plugin or development error".

I changed the protocol name, but still i am getting the same error. What would be the probable reason? Please, suggest me.

Regards,
Vishal