Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Remove old packet list code in trunk?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:01:45 +0200
Hi,

Mind you that it would make back porting to trunk-1.4 of packet list
related code more difficult since the source code will diverge.
That means more manual back porting, which is more laborious and error
prone (sorry Gerald).

I would suggest holding off on stripping trunk of old packet list code,
but not to maintain it. After we put 1.4.1 'in the wild' and survives
real user scrutiny it time to start ripping it out IMHO.

Thanks,
Jaap