Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Lua on Windows 7, 64-bit

From: f4king it <f4kingit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 18:38:19 -0700
To work around it, I just added the following to the end of C:\Program Files\Wireshark\init.lua

dofile("test.lua")

Now, I do see the Tools -> Test -> Packets menu item, but after loading a capture and opening it, there's nothing, as if the tap is not really working. Any thoughts? Is this example out-of-date?

Thanks.