Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to format a subtree banner?

From: eymanm <eymanm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 17:24:03 -0400
I've defined a
static const value_string String[]  = {
  { 1, "String1" },
  { 2, "String2" }
};
and can perfectly generate output, which looks like
string: String1 (1)
using proto_tree_add_item() function. In order to make the output a bit more user friendly, I'd prefer to have it as a subtree. I can create a subtree showing the numeric part (1) by using the proto_tree_add_uint_format() and proto_item_add_subtree() functions.

Can somebody suggest how to add the string value (String1) to the subtree banner?

Thanks