Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Global variables

From: wsgd <wsgd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:38:44 +0200
Try     register_init_routine(proto_init_routine);   into handoff function.
void    proto_init_routine()
{
}

Olivier

C�sar Gomes a �crit :
Hello everyone,

I'm currently working on a dissector, and I need to make so that one variable has the same value at the begining of a capture, the value then can change, but in the beginning it has to be the same, how can I do that? I would apreciate any help.

Best Regards

C�sar Gomes