Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Stats/tap plugin problem

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 23:10:43 -0700
On Jul 26, 2010, at 9:32 PM, Floris van Nee wrote:

> I wonder if there's a way to link with libui.lib,

libui, unlike libwsutil, libwiretap, and libwireshark, isn't a "real" library, it's an artifact of the build process.  The object files in libui get linked into the Wireshark binary; no other program uses them.  For example, there's no libui.def for Windows, and there's no shared-library version (libui.dll, libui.so, libui.dylib, etc.) of it.