Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Compile RPM with only tshark

From: Lorenzo Boffelli <lorenzo_boffelli@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:36:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
I am working on a linux distribution based on Red Hat EL4 (CentOS 4) with no graphical interface.
I downloaded the source code of wireshark-1.2.9.
I compiled with the following command excluding the complilation of wireshark

./configure --disable-wireshark --disable-gtk2 --disable-editcap --disable-idl2wrs --disable-ipv6 --enable-setuid-install
make

At this point tshark is perfectly working
Then I decided to create the rpm so I can add to my distribution the rpm
I used the command:
    make rpm-package

This command does not take care about the ./configure because compile the RPM with the requirement to have the gtk installed.
Is there a fast and easy way to compile an RPM containing only tshark and the necessary files?

Thanks in advance for your help
Lorenzo