Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] TCP re-assembly in LUA

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:48:33 +0200
Hi,

You can use the pinfo struct for requesting reassembly from Lua:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Dissectors

Cheers,
Balint

On 07/16/2010 10:00 PM, Zhao Yuhang-W30113 wrote:
Hi,
I am new to Wireshark LUA scripting and want to know if there is a
simply example (a small working script) of reassemble TCP in LUA. I have
written C dissectors using reassembly (using the pinfo
"need-one-more-segment" method) and I have been able to write simple LUA
script to dissect simple protocol, so I am familiar with the basics. It
is just unclear to me from the LUA reference manual how to map the
corresponding C reassembly mechanism into LUA.
Thank you.
Yuhang Zhao