Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TCP re-assembly in LUA

From: "Zhao Yuhang-W30113" <yuhang.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:00:37 -0400
Hi,

I am new to Wireshark LUA scripting and want to know if there is a simply example (a small working script) of reassemble TCP in LUA. I have written C dissectors using reassembly (using the pinfo "need-one-more-segment" method) and I have been able to write simple LUA script to dissect simple protocol, so I am familiar with the basics. It is just unclear to me from the LUA reference manual how to map the corresponding C reassembly mechanism into LUA.

Thank you.

Yuhang Zhao