Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Remaining GtkOptionMenu to GtkComboBox cases
From: Bill Meier <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 12:19:52 -0400
Jaap Keuter wrote:
On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:23:38 -0400, Bill Meier <[email protected]>
wrote:
Jaap Keuter wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:19:21 -0500, Bill Meier <[email protected]>
wrote:

With these functions I think it should be a fairy simple matter to
replace all the remaining usage of GtkOptionMenu.

I'll mark the remaining GtkOptionMenu cases as "in progress" on the Wiki
"Deprecated GTK and Glib Functions Replacement" page.

Bill

Hi Bill,

There still two entries marked as 'In Progress: Bill Meier" [1]. Are
you going to be able to complete these in time for 1.4.0rc2 ?

Sure....

I'll finish them in the next day or so.

Bill

Nice.

Thanks,
Jaap
Oops....

After reviewing my work-in-progress I see that the changes are extensive enough that they're not appropriate for 1.4.0. :(
In any case, I'm working on the changes and will commit them as soon as
I can.
Bill