Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Hello, does anyone have the dissector code for MIL-STD-188-220C

From: 신봉석 <bongsuk.shin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:37:28 +0900

Hello, Everybody. Im going to use wireshark for dissecting the packet formatted by MIL-STD-188-220C or 220D now.

Im trying to make the source code, but I just wonder if anyone has made the same code or similar code before.

So that I could get help and save my time. It would be very appreciative.

Thanks for reading this mail.

Have a great day.

-From Bong Suk in South Korea-