Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Remaining GtkOptionMenu to GtkComboBox cases

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2010 08:23:38 -0400
Jaap Keuter wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:19:21 -0500, Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

With these functions I think it should be a fairy simple matter to replace all the remaining usage of GtkOptionMenu.

I'll mark the remaining GtkOptionMenu cases as "in progress" on the Wiki "Deprecated GTK and Glib Functions Replacement" page.

Bill

Hi Bill,

There still two entries marked as 'In Progress: Bill Meier" [1]. Are
you going to be able to complete these in time for 1.4.0rc2 ?

Sure....

I'll finish them in the next day or so.

Bill