Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Obtaining UDP packet lenght
From: Jaap Keuter <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 07:08:39 +0200
Hi,

The functions tvb_length() and
tvb_reported_length() can be of use here.

Thanks,
Jaap

Send from my iPhone

On 9 jul 2010, at 00:39, eymanm <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm dissecting content of a UDP packet. I need to use the packet length number, which is IMHO is dissected by packet-udp.c. Is there a way of getting this parameter within my dissector and not making any changes to the packet-udp?
Thanks