Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark SSTP Dissector

From: hugsy <hugsy@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:30:04 +0200
On Wednesday, 30 June 2010 at  8:43:59 +0200, Stig Bjørlykke wrote :
> Hi, have a look at this page:
> http://wiki.wireshark.org/SendingFilesToWireshark

Thanks !

I've made many changes to the code to make it handle properly different
situations.
Since it is quite small, I've done tarball with all the files. I would be more
than happy if it is any useful to enhance Wireshark, allowing it to read
SSTP protocol.

If some things are wrong, I can also correct them :)

--
hugsy