Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark SSTP Dissector

From: hugsy <hugsy@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:00:14 +0200
Hi list,

As a consultant for a security company, I needed for my work a Wireshark SSTP
dissector and since I could not find any, I've started my own based on your
great documentation and the Microsoft SSTP specification.
(http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/5/E/95EF66AF-9026-4BB0-A41D-A4F81802D92C/%5BMS-SSTP%5D.pdf).

The code is pretty functional, quite short and I'd be glad to release it to
Wireshark community since it may also be useful for other people.

How can I submit it to you ?
--
hugsy