Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Help on plugin development

From: MATHE MANOJ <mathedotnet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:51:08 +0530
Hi,

I am creating a plug in using C# to decode the captured files.
My plug need to be some functionality extension of wire shark, using
the existing feature of wire shark.

Can i do this ? I mean anyone faced any issues or any limitations ?
from using different language other than "ANSI C" for plug ins.

My part is reading captured files, capturing is done using wire shark.
Now my plug in need to read this captured file and show the output as
we see in wire shark. Can this be possible ?

Please reply me ASAP.

Thanks,

Manoj.