Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.2.9 Install Update

From: "Geoffrey C. Brown" <geoandbear@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:22:05 -0400

Hi Balint,
Sorry for the delay in responding to your post... I appreciate the info and will look into the links. You mention that this is a dev list...I read at the end of the install readme that this would be the place to post. If it is not would you refer me to the appropriate list.
I am a neophyte...but I am happy as a clam to finally be getting away from MS and to be getting back to the command line. I started with CPM and dos...
Again thanks for the help.
Sincerely,
Gethro