Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Resolved/Unresolved column (Was: [Wireshark-users] Adding DS

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:48:39 +0200
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It could be added here, as a checkbox item, on the dropdown menu, and enabled
> when applicable

Please try a development release with revision 33317 or higher for a
snapshot of this feature.  It's only implemented for custom columns
and is not ready for release yet, but it shows the functionality.

If this seems to be the solution we have to implement:
- Other columns than custom, hostnames, port numbers etc.
- Implement the setting in the columns preferences window.
- Save the selections in the preferences.

--
Stig Bjørlykke