Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 33300: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Graeme Lunt <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:32:33 +0100
Hi,

Certainly a UAT looks very sensible.
I wasn't familiar with them until you pointed them out.
I'll have a look.

Graeme

2010/6/23 Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 1:29 PM,  <gal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Log:
>  Configuration to allow the definition of an OID name and associated syntax.

Great news!  I have been thinking about this for a long time.

>  The configuration file is a glib key-value file, with the dotted OID used as
>  the group, and two keys defined, "name" and "syntax".

What about using a UAT for entering this values?  Then we can have a
drop-down with valid syntax values, and we have more control over the
input.

--
Stig Bjørlykke