Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Displaying a variable in a Dissector Protocol Tree

From: Mark Eyman <eymanm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:45:23 -0400
I'd like to add a value that was fetched into a variable to the protocol tree. The README.developer tells that the proto_tree_add_int()routine suppose to do that. Hence if I look on the definition in the epan\proto.h, it requires all the parameters related to the tvb, but no references to the variable itself.

Can somebody tell how to do that correctly?
Thanks