Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.2.8

From: "Gill, Trosh" <trosh.gill@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:33:43 +0000

Classification: Protect Commerical

Hi Guys,

I have a few question.

1)     Will  wireshark work on Citrix environments?

2)     Do you support wireshark on Citrix environments?

3)     Is it advisable to use wireshark outside Citrix?

Many thanks

Trosh

Trosh Gill

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are private to HP and may be legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error, you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated you should consider this message and attachments as "HP proprietary information".

Hewlett-Packard Limited registered Office: Cain Road, Bracknell, Berks RG12 1HN.

Registered No: 690597 England

P Please consider the environment before printing this mail note.