Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Sprintf weirdness

From: Ian Schorr <ian.schorr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:05:48 +1000
Thanks as always, Guy.  I'm sure it's going to be something LIKE that,
and I'll do that from now on, but I don't think it's the problem in
THIS case.

It seems like sprintf really doesn't like guint64 for some reason.

So if instead I do:
last_fh_hash=8000;
sprintf (mystring+strlen(mystring), "FH: 0x%08x Offset: %lu Length:
%u, test4:%u, test5:%u, test6:%u", last_fh_hash, file_offset, 3, 4, 5,
6);

...Then I get:
LOCK FH: 0x7a974bdc Offset: 8000 Length: 8000 test4: 3 test5: 4 test6: 5

At first I thought the guint64 was spilling over, but it looks like
it's actually being write twice, and sprintf is getting confused about
what to write where.  g_sprintf has the same problem as well.
Bizarre.

Thanks,
Ian