Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Linker error LNK2019-unresolved external symbol _dissect_ber_set

From: Petr Kovář <petr_kovar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:02:21 +0200
I've used stable release, i.e. 1.2.8. Is there any possibility to bypass the dissect_ber_set  function by any other solution ?
My aim is to create DLL usable both in development and stable release of Wireshark. Current version of my DLL works only in the developments versions, so I thought building the plugin against stable release assure the universal compatibility.

Petr