Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Linker error LNK2019-unresolved external symbol _dissect_ber_set

From: Petr Kovář <petr_kovar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 16:13:58 +0200
Hello all,
during the building of the ASN1-based DLL I get the following linker error:

   Creating library spbp-gti.lib and object spbp-gti.exp
packet-spbp-gti.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _dissect_ber_set
 referenced in function _dissect_spbp_gti_SPBPOpen_U
spbp-gti.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:Program FilesMicrosoft Visual Studio 9.0VCBIN
link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

Function dissect_ber_set is defined in the packet-ber.h, which is included in the source template file, so I don't understand why it is not found.  Does anyone know where could be the fault, please? Or did anybody have similar trouble with linking from the packet-ber header ?

Thanks, Petr