Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MacOSX snow leo integration

From: "H.sivank" <hsivank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 22:59:22 +0200
Le 22 mai 2010 à 22:41, Guy Harris a écrit :

On May 22, 2010, at 7:08 AM, H.sivank wrote:

This is a patch to improve Wireshark integration with MacOSX 10.6.X

What happens on Mac OS X 10.5.x?  Is there anything Snow Leopard-specific about this?

I've not tested on 10.5.x but it should work too.

It uses the new API from ige-mac-integration called GtkOSXApplication using cocoa.

Is this different from the code in gtk/main.c, gtk/menus.c, and gtk/prefs_gui.c inside #ifdef HAVE_IGE_MAC_INTEGRATION/#endif?

Yes, the API with ige-mac-integration 0.9.x have changed. This is why i use a dedicated define HAVE_GTKOSXAPPLICATION.

Hsivank