Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] RFE: Remove the old buildbot source tarballs from automated/

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 22:58:23 +0200
On 05/19/2010 10:46 PM, Jose Pedro Oliveira wrote:
Hi,

Would it be possible to have the pre-1.3.6 source tarballs
removed from http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/src/ ?
The directory listing is getting a bit too long.

Thanks in advance,
jpo

Hi,

Aren't you talking about removing wireshark-1.3.[2345]-SVN-*.tar.bz2 ?
And why does this list become too long? Too long for what?

Thanks,
Jaap