Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Is it just me? (build error in packet-q708.c)

From: Gerasimos Dimitriadis <gedimitr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 23:21:46 +0300
Hi,

I think that in this case there is no need for a conversion macro, since we are not dealing with arrays but with pointers to value_string_ext. By the way, are the VALS/TFS/RVALS casts necessary for certain compilers? Because I thought that arrays automatically decay to pointers when needed (and as far as I can tell this is the case with gcc)

Regards,
Gerasimos