Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4 & Cmake status

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 14:12:54 +0200
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 08:35:33PM +0200, Stig Bj?rlykke wrote:
> On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Maybe something went wrong with the current directory or the creation of
> > AUTHORS-SHORT?
>
> Oh, it's because I have a generated AUTHORS-SHORT in the source directory.
> Maybe we have to add an explicit reference somewhere?

That's what happens when you sometimes build inside the source tree :-)
OK, the interesting question is: Is this a cmake bug (picking up a file
in the source dir to fulfil the "depends" statement but not being able
to open it afterwards when being accessed via "<"?
And the relevant question is: Is it worth fixing, e.g. by prepending
"${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/" to both places?

 ciao
      Joerg