Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4 & Cmake status - missing directory

From: Jose Pedro Oliveira <jpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:39:18 +0100
Jaap,

Thanks for adding the missing file.

Noe there is another problem - a missing directory:

----------
CMake Error at epan/CMakeLists.txt:37 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "dissectors/dcerpc" which is not an existing
  directory.

Note: this directory exists in subversion but isn't shipped in
the tarball (this directory also has several subdirectories).

tia,
jpo

--
Jos� Pedro Oliveira