Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4 & Cmake status

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:58:22 +0200
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - Non-Linux Unix'ish OSses might or might not work - tests and reports
>  always welcome.

On OSX I can compile using Xcode, but using Makefiles the build stops here:

[ 72%] Generating tshark.1, tshark.html
[ 72%] Generating AUTHORS-SHORT-FORMAT, wireshark.pod
/bin/sh: AUTHORS-SHORT: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [AUTHORS-SHORT-FORMAT] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/auxiliary.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Stig Bjørlykke