Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 32822: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Gerasimos Dimitriadis <gedimitr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 01:42:03 +0300
Anders Broman wrote:
I'm sure the GSM/UMTS related dissectors would benefit especially if "index method" can be used. Asn2wrs should perhaps be changed to use the new method. I just don't have the traces nor time to so benchmarking.
Regards
Anders
Yes, going to O(1) will definitely make a big difference. I can find/create some traces with DTAP, BSSMAP and MAP mix of traffic, and try to measure the difference in performance

Regards,
Gerasimos