Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] compiling multiple versions of ESP

From: Jonathan <jshufelt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 14:12:46 -0700
All,
I used the packet-ipsec.c to create two specific versions ofr ESP according to rfc 2406 and ESPv3 according to rfc 4303.  I made them plugins and have tested them repeatedly seperatly and they work great.  When I compile them both at the same time and try to use them separately in the Analyze->Enabled Protocols switches only the ESPv3 one works.  The other seems to default to  packet-ipsec-tcp.c even though ESP is not enabled.  I registered them differently but I might have forgot to change something.  Any clues would be helpful, thanks. --Jonathan