Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Hi,some problem about wireshark

From: "HAN Song" <song.han@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:27:17 +0800

Hi,

Recently I use wireshark for packets’ analysis , when I type Chinese and input to the wireshark’s filter Colum ,then wireshark is crashed , my setup as followed :

PC(windows XP SP3)-----DUT

as we all know ,wireshark is an useful tool for our daily work , and we also want  to improve its quality to make it more powerful and stronger

Best Wishes !

HAN Song (Sam)

Gateways R&D

Connection Division