Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding libxml2 to my dissector

From: Fam Dijns <dijns@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:42:36 +0200
Hi

I am developing my own dissector and it is going well till I am stocked by
this problem. My protocol has XML in it and I want to check the XML data
against a XSD.

The dissector is a developed as a plugin and runs fine till I added the
limxml2 library. Since I am running on the windows platform, I took the
binary from ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/libxml/ and updated the nmake file. I
added the include directory and the linking to the xmllib2.lib. The
dissector compiles nicely and the dissector compiled dll is copied to the
wireshark plugin directory.
Now when I try to start wireshark I get the message 'couldn't load module
...'

Is there anything to debug this, or does somebody know what I am doing
wrong?

Thanks in advance

Richard