Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Question regarding the reassembled_key

From: "Liu Chunfang-CCL083" <ChunfangLiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 16:27:41 -0400
All,

I have a special reassemble case. In my case, all the fragments need to be reassembled are in the same frame. Currently the reassembled_key in the reassemble.c file is defined as:

typedef struct _reassembled_key {
 guint32 id;
 guint32 frame;
} reassembled_key;
So from the first to the last fragment can get the reassembled message and be decoded several times. See an example in following GUI. Anyone has any idea how can I fix this?

Thanks,
Chunfang