Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] tshark (Windows) not working

From: Abhik Sarkar <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 17:59:37 +0400
Hi All,

I can't get tshark to work anymore. I get this error:
E:\wireshark-src\wireshark-gtk2>tshark -i 2
Capturing on Intel(R) 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection
**
ERROR:column-utils.c:879:???: code should not be reached

E:\wireshark-src\wireshark-gtk2>

It seems to be related to the changes related to the timestamps which Stig has been working on. Is anyone else facing issues?

I am on revision 32686.

Thanks,
Abhik.