Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Dissector skipping packets

From: Craig Bumpstead <cbumpste@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:28:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I have created a dissector for a proprietary dissector and at the moment it
doesn't seem to decode packets 3, 6, 9, 12 etc.

I have put a breakpoint on  dissect_myproto(tvbuff_t *tvb, packet_info
*pinfo, proto_tree *tree), but it doesn't even enter that function on the above
listed packets.
Not sure what is intercepting the packet before my dissector.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Craig