Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark can not open file

From: "David" <david3164@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 10:06:47 +0800
Hi,
With my Wireshark V1.3.4 in Linux, I configured a SSL certification file as following:
Edit->Preferences->Protocols-RSA keys list>127.0.0.1,443,http,/tmp/ssl.key
but when I start wireshark, it says that: "wirewhark can't open file", while in windows systems with the same wireshark version, it is OK.

Could someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks very much!

Best regards

David