Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Best way to handle a variable-length NULL-terminated string in a

From: "Jeremy O'Brien" <obrien654j@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:33:52 -0400
So I have several strings in my protocol, which are separated by
NULL's. There is no information contained in the packet that gives the
length of each string. Is there a better way to add these strings to
the protocol dissection besides doing a tvb_get_ephemeral_string() on
the section of the tvb in question, searching for the ending NULL's
for each string, and manually incrementing the offset for each one?
I'm just not sure if wireshark has any convenience functions that
would handle this sort of situation.

Thanks!
Jeremy