Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 32609: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: column-

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:06:58 +0100
Thanks!  I spent a couple of hours trying to fix this a while ago but got nowhere.
Martin

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 12:53 AM, <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=32609

User: gerald
Date: 2010/04/29 04:53 PM

Log:
 Several dissectors fill in custom custom data in the source and
 destination address columns. Don't clobber it in the new packet list.

Directory: /trunk/epan/
 Changes    Path              Action
 +0 -1      column-utils.c    Modified

Directory: /trunk/gtk/
 Changes    Path                   Action
 +2 -2      packet_list_store.c    Modified