Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 32594: /trunk/ /trunk/: capinfos.c

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:59:02 -0600
I was also thinking about somehow merging the information that capinfos
displays and the information in the Statistics -> Summary menu option.
An extensible way of adding more information to these two places (or at
least capinfos) would be nice, as I had to change a bunch of different
places in capinfos.c to get the snaplen added.

--
Steve